© 2017 - Public Adjuster Long Island All rights reserved, Long Island New York..

Champion Adjustment Co., LLC.


Don't let your Insurance Company pay you LESS then you deserve, use Long Island Public Adjusters to get the maximum settlement for your property claim.

Call 1-516-499-7502
 or click on the
 contact us button
 for your FREE help
 with your claim.


Did you incur property damage?
Call us now!

Public Adjuster  for Long Island ,
covering the Long Island, New York metro area 

Your Long Island,
New York
Public Adjusters. Call us now for a FREE review of your property claim.

We work for the public, not the insurance companies. Don't be underpaid for your property insurance claim, call us now!

Public Adjusters for Long Island

If your Property Damage Claim is in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens County, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island or Westchester County call us now at 1-516-499-7502.

Internet Online Marketing provides all the Internet Marketing Services you need!

Property Damage from a Frozen Pipe?

Long Island and New York City Frozen Pipes?

If you house or business suffered a frozen pipe break and you are calling your insurance company, STOP.

You should call a Public Insurance Adjuster first. We will come to the damaged property from the frozen pipes, review the damage with you as well as your insurance policy. We will recommend a plan of action with two objectives. First, get you the maximum amount of money possible from your Frozen Pipe Break and second, handle the hours of phone calls, paper work and whatever else needs to be done to get your Frozen Pipe property claim settled as quickly as possible.

We also recommend for your Frozen Pipe Claim that you do not use the vendors they recommend as they care more about keeping their client, the insurance company happy, not you. You as the insured that suffered property damage due to the Frozen Pipe is not their client. As Public Adjusters we strongly recommend you find your own vendors to handle the mitigation and reconstruction of your property damages.

From the Hampton's to New York City and up to Westchester County you can count on us as your Local Public Adjusters to represent only you as the insured, never the insurance companies and we make sure you receive the maximum amount of money possible in the shortest amount of time.


Call us now for a FREE Consultation of your Frozen Pipe Property damages at

Frozen Pipe Claims

Frozen Pipe Claims