Public Adjuster Water

© 2017 - Public Adjuster Long Island All rights reserved, Long Island New York..

Champion Adjustment Co., LLC.


Don't let your Insurance Company pay you LESS then you deserve, use Long Island Public Adjusters to get the maximum settlement for your property claim.

Call 1-516-499-7502
 or click on the
 contact us button
 for your FREE help
 with your claim.


Did you incur property damage?
Call us now!

Public Adjuster  for Long Island ,
covering the Long Island, New York metro area 

Your Long Island,
New York
Public Adjusters. Call us now for a FREE review of your property claim.

We work for the public, not the insurance companies. Don't be underpaid for your property insurance claim, call us now!

Public Adjusters for Long Island

If your Property Damage Claim is in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens County, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island or Westchester County call us now at 1-516-499-7502.

Internet Online Marketing provides all the Internet Marketing Services you need!
Do you have  Water damage ?
Are you fighting with your Insurance company?

Let the professionals handle your  Water damage claim . We have years of experience dealing with Insurance companies with all types of claims including Water Damage. We know what it takes to make sure you get the maximum for your claim, so you can be made whole.

We only work for the Insured, that's you the public.

We only get paid if you get paid on your claim.

If you don't get paid, we don't get paid.

Call us now, there is no obligation to use us, but we we will explain our process, review your claim and explain to you why it's worth using us, the Long Island Public Adjusters.

As your Long Island New York Public Adjusters we handle all your water damage claims.

Water Damage

Water Damage

Call us now at 1-516-499-7502 for your Water Damage property insurance claim.

Water Damage can be from a Storm, Broken Pipe, Flood, Fire department putting out a fire, seepage from the basement sewer back-up or over flow of your toilet or sink. People don't realize how much damage water can do or how quickly the water damage can spread through-out your property. As soon as the water damage is discovered, you need to stop the water, mitigate the water damage ASAP so you don't have mold and to limit the spread of the water damage. You should then call us as your Public Adjuster to handle the claim so you receive the maximum settlement possible in the shortest amount of time.